Riyadh, Ar Riyad
3.5K views 6 comments

Update by user Nov 09, 2012

Can anyone tell me what should i do or who to talk to in this case ? i emailed Lipton the same night i found this but no response until this minute .

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2012

My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia .

2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product from Lipton.

I've been drinking a cup daily at midnight for the past two weeks , Tonight i noticed the most disgusting thing i have ever seen , A WORM + Eggs INSIDE MY TEABAG !!!!

The box of teabags were wrapped in cellophane as usual from the factory . there was no holes, it wasn't wet, and the worm and eggs look dead although I'm not a specialist in this area. last week i had a nausea ,headaches and sign of sensitivity in my body .I have a very clear pictures regarding this matter .

As a consumer, I demand to resolve this incident at the end of this month or as soon as possible and make up for what happened to me last week from symptoms after using the product on a daily basis, A White worm and small eggs led to the occurrence of these symptoms,the last thing I expected is to have a tea with Parasites in a saturated tea.

Product Details :Peach Mango Tea , Lipton Brand Packed and supplied by the SA UNILEVER LIPTON TEA NV,292,Bld De L'Humanite, 1190 Bruxelles,Brussel,Belgium , Made in Belgium Expiry date :04/2013 7:40Packing Date : 05/2011L11470G023 Bar Code : 8718114787138

Review about: Tea.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $17
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lipton?

Comments

#1119647

how much you got paid for posting this?

They are pieces of lemon flavor! Do some research...

DaKat

It's simply amazing how *** some people can be.

Different country same company, hmmm... what's really going on.

ayezakhan  jeddah

i found lot of worms in my all 100 tea bags

IAMJANEL
Brooklyn, New York, United States #920026

I just googled this, because I have been seeing clear worms floating in my tea. My tea wasn't Lipton but it's aweful.