Just want to cancel for a latter time

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
Unfortunately, the Lipozene official website does not provide any information regarding their cancellation policy. However, Lipozene follows a 30-day money back guarantee on all their weight loss pills.

To return your Lipozene products, you should reach out to Lipozene Customer Service by phone at 1-888-220-8907 and ask for a return authorization number which you should write on the shipping box. Please note that processing fees are covered by consumers.

All Lipozene weight loss guarantees and return policy only applies to internet and TV purchases that are made directly from Lipozene. It does not apply to purchases made in retails stores and other third-party distributors.
EquableHimalayan

I want to cancel my order, the pressure she put me through on the phone after I placed an order to buy more, I kept telling her NOOOO, she would not listen-I hung up, I don't know if my order is coming or not,I'm sure as *** not paying $49 twice for 2 more orders- she got my credit card # and name, then tried to force me to buy more