London, Ontario
9.9K views

I ordered the trial of lipozene for $39.99 + tax (like seen on the commercial) and I went on their website to order. Unlike other people, I actually read through all the terms and conditions...they gave me many options and I chose to pay the $39.99 + tax and then they said in 30 days they would charge me $59 and in another 30 days another $59, but I was able to cancel and stop the charge if the product didn't work.

The total at the end of 3 months was to be $136....After 48 hrs i checked my credit card and they had charged me $172...I called and tried to cancel it and also asked why I was being charged that much when I never agreed to it. So, on the phone with customer service they proceeded to imply that I was ***, they were not helpful, they hungup on me because I was asking for my money back and to cancel the order. Horrible customer service!!!! Anyways, they ripped me out of money and then tried to get away with it.

end of story. do not buy from them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
Lipozene FAQ states that you can ask for refunding of your order if you think that it doesn't work on you. According to the Lipozene refund policy you can get in touch with Lipozene customer service by phone 1-888-220-8907 within 30 days of receiving your order.

However, there is no information about the Lipozene cancelation policy. for more details you can consult the article "Top Lipozene Question"
DistantSeaLion806

I just called my bank and blocked them from my account they are full of BS u cant even get them on the phone I cant believe they are still letting them advertise this *** on TV please don't fall for it they are a bunch of thieves. robbing people out of their money. never again

If you pay with a credit card you can challenge the money they took from you This Company is fraud I cannot believe they can be on TV they prey on people that struggle in life

I had a problem like this just recently and I called my bank and explained it. They reverse charged it back to the company and blocked them from my account. You should if you havnt do that then they will have to pay the bank.