Shortly after my return, they wrote me a letter saying I didn't return within the 30 days & wanted proof of my mailing. At that point I could not locate the mailing information.

However, on Jan 8 I called their # at 888 220-8907. Spoke to a rep named Sebastian. He advised I must use the product a number of days & then return it by Jan. 26th which I did.

He gave me a return # 2102055Q. My ord # was #57403984 . I was advised to return to 4910 Longley Lane, Reno, Nev. I complied with everything Sebastian advised me to do.

He said I would be refunded $44.86. I did all he told me to do by the correct dates. I guess that is why I was inept at saving the mailing materials - as I was so obedient to his instructions & time frame, I new within 2 days the product had absolutely no effect at curbing my appetite, I felt NO results at all right away. This company is a total fraud!.

Their TV ad is a hoax & lure to get customers.

I will join You & others to prosecute these liars. Diane Rosano

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Supplement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
Lipozene, on the Guarantee & Return policy page, offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all their weight loss pills. To return your Lipozene products, get in touch with the Lipozene customer service at 1-888-220-8907 within 30 days of receiving your order.

You will be issued with a return authorization number which you should write on the shipping box. You will be refunded for the value of the product less a $1.35 processing fees. Lipozene notes that the weight loss guarantees and return policy only applies to internet and TV purchases that are made directly from Lipozene. It does not apply to purchases made in retails stores and other third-party distributors.

While a few customers were able to successfully return their Lipozene products and get a refund, Lipozene complaints indicate that majority of the customers experienced difficulties when attempting to return Lipozene products.

Some Lipozene customers reported having difficulty getting through to the Lipozene customer support. On the other hand, some customers were able to get through to the Lipozene customer help but instead of being assisted to process their returns they were subjected to a hard sell to buy more of the Lipozene products.

Those that are NOT happy with their Product should of DONE their research HERE before Ordering!!!! I was about to Order Lipozene too EXCEPT I DID MY HOMEWORK..

I decided TO CHECK-OUT WHAT OTHERS had to to say.. NOW THAT I SAW MANY COMPLAINTS I WILL NOT MAKE THE CALL.. May YOU ALL CHECK HERE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER... MAY YOU ALL BE MORE CAREFUL BEFORE ORDERING IN THE FUTURE...

IF YOU LOSE MONEY, IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT BUT YOURSELVES.. NEXT TIME, USE WISDOM...

BEST TO YOU ALL IN THE FUTURE... STOP BELIEVING WHAT YA HERE...

to Anonymous #1675805

You are lucky there were reviews to read. Because the people who were displeased with product spoke up so others like myself and you can learn about the negative side of lipozene.