Mission, British Columbia
3.6K views
2.6

Purchased from Walmart. Followed directions exactly. The pills are large for those of you who have trouble taking pills.

This product does not work at all. If you take this and eat fast food etc. You will gain weight. I did and after 5 weeks i was up 3 pounds. I then watched what i ate and began to walk everyday. After 2 weeks i was down 8 pounds.

Today i have lost a total of 80 pounds in 9 months and i stopped taking Lipozene 8 months ago. Sorry everyone there is no magic pill. Diet&Exercise are the key, Oh and some positive imagination.

Do not buy this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

DonnaSAbernathy

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #920727

SCAM INDEED! Exercise and a well balanced diet with eating less and eliminate refined sugar and cut back on bread.

I did that and I have lost 65 pounds and kept it off. I have 40 more pounds to lose and I will get there. I did not deprive myself totally. Twice a month, the saturday after payday I go to a quiet bar and have a home made cheeseburger and fries and one beer.I also increased my exercise quite a bit walkin g 3 times a week and swimming twice a week.

Dont buy into these quick wieght loss pills or buy those cds,you know the ones, 21 day fix etc... They just want your money. You dont need to fill someone elses pockets with your money to get active. Diet and a little more exercise is the ticket.

Do not get discouraged if the wieght loss is not instant keep at it.

Mine was slow at about 1.5 pounds a week. Eight pounds a month is great and you will keep it off.

Texas, United States #919545

Thanks for this review. I was going to try. But not anymore.