263 views
1.4

These people will do anything to sell you their product including lying. They do not issue refunds when you find out that you have been scammed as a matter of fact, they do not respond at all.

They told me their product was "natural" so I bought over 400.00 worth of product thinking I was doing something nice for myself. Hah! I came home and researched the product only to find out that the ingredients are "toxic to organs". No response when i wrote them.

I tried to get my credit card company to not pay them but Lionesse claims that no one told me their product was natural and since I don't have it in writing I can't prove that they told me that. ***.

This people are the *** of the earth. STAY AWAY.

Lionesse Gem Cons: Deceptive sales tactics, Sales people lied to me, Quality of the products, Customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Lies is what I say

LINDA M Oht

Friday this happened to me $7659.83 I have MS and was a Level One Trauma. I was told the "Light would take away my pain and my scars" I am now in so much trouble and alone. I have never let this happen to myself, I was completely out of my mind.

Guest

I totally agree! Their eye serum for puffiness and wrinkles was very sticky and made my skin very dry was unable to have my do I ration go on without it crudeling u see my eyes!

Their price for this product is way over priced! I'll stick with Rodan&Fields there's is the best!!

Lionesse Gem Reviews