Links Choice - Balls are in much worse condition than claimed
I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not brand new, but even then these did not live up to expectation. In a batch of 36 balls, only about half of them are playable, the rest have some major issues with the coat that would definitely influence the flight path.
I wish I could attach pictures here to show you the quality of the balls.
Overall, the marketing for Links choice and people advocating links choice is completely inaccurate. They claim that "the only thing you will notice is the difference in price," but that is far from the truth.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Titleist Pro V1X
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Just had my house cleaned by Richard Armijo - RPM Company. I cannot believe I paid $89 for his work. He was in a hurry to get to his..."
- "I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build. Never heard from them until i asked for..."
- "Purchased 4 items on 4/4/15, As you can see from the foto, clearly reads "Ships in 24 Hours" ..got a message.. claiming I did not understand the process, it's 1-4..."