Long Beach, California

I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not brand new, but even then these did not live up to expectation. In a batch of 36 balls, only about half of them are playable, the rest have some major issues with the coat that would definitely influence the flight path.

I wish I could attach pictures here to show you the quality of the balls.

Overall, the marketing for Links choice and people advocating links choice is completely inaccurate. They claim that "the only thing you will notice is the difference in price," but that is far from the truth.

Review about: Titleist Pro V1X.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $59
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Links Choice?

Comments

Gerald Lithgow

Dont waste your money with Links Choice refinished golf balls. The industry standard is GolfBallsOnly refinished. They sell them at www.knetgolf.com

Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more