Los Angeles, California

I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST REASON GIVEN!

I know that I did Nothing Illegal on their website!

The ONLY thing that I did was contact other members which is What You Are Supposed To Do When You Are Legitimately Networking and send out ONLY Legitimate Messages To Other Members Like Myself and it was up to the other members if they wanted to communicate with me and/or be my friend or NOT!

Question: What Is Wrong Or Illegal With That?

Answer: Ask The LinkedIn Court Of Law?

It was the SAME as when I would receive their messages asking ME the Same Thing to be their friend and of course, it was My Choice of whether I wanted to Accept them or NOT!

This HONEST WAY OF COMMUNICATING ON LINKEDIN seemed to bother the people who help run their website and they would come back to ME and tell ME to ONLY Add People Who Know ME which is so *** and RIDICULOUS because I was getting tons of Friendship and/or Business Requests from people on LinkedIn and I Never Let It Bother Me since LinkedIn Is A Networking Website and their Sole Purpose Of Their Existance Is To Allow Their Members To Network With One Another!

It Is A Personal Choice To Become Someones's Friend Or Not and this is certainly NOT a Legal, nor Legitimate Reason To Block Somebody's Account if somebody Does Not Respond Back To Me and/or Does Not Wish To Be My Friend and/or Networking Connection on LinkedIn.

In Any Case, these Losers Blocked My Account and Refused To Let Me Create Another Account.

Believe Me, I Have Tried!

Please NOTE: Whenever I contact them to ask them to Fix My Account, they respond by giving ME a Form Letter without the TRUE REASON of Why they BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT?

Of Course, They NEVER TELL THE TRUTH!

Please NOTE: I Hope You Do NOT Think That LinkedIn Offers Real Live, Customer Service Help On The Phone or Via Chat?

Answer: Maybe In The Next Lifetime!

Please NOTE: Remember, They Can Get Rid Of You For Any Reason...Without Telling You The True Reason!

NOT only that, but they also ILLEGALLY STOLE MY PROFILE THAT I CREATED and NEVER GAVE IT BACK TO ME!

I did ask for My Profile Back On Numerous Occasions and they have Refused To Send It Back To Me!

Today, Being Wednesday, May 11, 2016, I just Had Enough With Them And Their Abuse, Lies, Games, Etc. and so I wrote them a letter today on their website and told them that if they are going to keep on Discriminating and Prejudicing ME like they have been doing so far by Illegally Preventing Me From Creating and/or Using My Previous Profile On LinkedIn and Refusing To Return My Profile That I Wrote About Myself Back To ME, then I will Take Them To Small Claims Court and we can deal with it there.

I also told them that I am Publishing Several Negative Reviews about them on many Social Media Websites with Documentation so that everybody knows what they did to ME and Can Therefore See LinkedIn's True Colors From My Experience And Perspective!

Enclosed, in the attachments, please find seven (7) pages of communications letters and/or documentation that I have had with LinkedIn for your review and further reference. Thank You.

Final Thoughts: Thank God I Do Not Make Money From LinkedIn Or Else It Would Be A Major Disaster, But I Will See Them In Small Claims Court In Order To Recover My Profile That I Created And Wrote!

LinkedIn Really Sucks!

I liked: That i could find important people to network on there, Can send messages without knowing their email address, Can learn a lot about companies on there, Can learn on who does what at what company on there, Can find jobs on there.

I didn't like: Remove legitimate profiles for invalid reasons, Have no customer service, Have no phone service or live chat service, Are a mafia that does not help anyone, Can get rid of you for any reason.

1.5
Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss my account was blocked and removed for Fake, Illegitimate, Untrue, Discriminatory Reasons... / Not specified
Preferred solution i want them to re-activate my account and to return a copy of my profile that i created and wrote about ME! of course.

Had an Experience with LinkedIn Corporation?

Comments

You must have been doing some seriously creepy stuff to be kicked out of a place loaded with fake profiles that Linkedin doesn't show any interest in.

Santa Ana, California, United States #1188353

The CEO Jeff Weiner has sold out to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, who's professionally destroying good peoples careers.

I had a 25 year professional profile since 2005 with (7) recommendations and 3,000 connections, and was shut down.

I filed BBB complaints. Linkedin responded with only boiler plate responses.

Linkedin is holding my professional reputation with company hostage. Linkedin wants me to send my FULL ID information to someone unknown named Shannon (with no last name) as Safety Operations Specialist to and unknown country.

Shannon (with no last name) at Linkedin wants our personal:

PHOTO (I never had an updated one on Linkedin) DATE OF BIRTH (why do they want my DOB) SIGNATURE (why do they want my signature) FULL ADDRESS: STATE, CITY, COUNTRY (this is not required to have a a profile on Linkedin) Sent through Linkedin Cyber Website with no direct eMail or phone contact.

Linkedin is professionally harassing me and will not tell me why. DO NOT CONNECT OR GET ON LINKEDIN OR YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE WILL BE A LIVING *** OF DISGRACE AND ALL YOUR CONTACTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN. DO YOU TRUST YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE TO LINKEDIN.

IT'S BEEN 4 WEEKS AND I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS MY OWN COMPANY PAGE.