Texas, United States
21.6K views 5 comments

I called bath-wraps and they sent a rep.to take some pictures of the bathroom.

He said he needed at lest $1400 to get started and that I could pay some each month until the final payment. The total bill was $2400. I call bath-wraps to see when they could start they told me that I would have to pay $800 and they would send another rep. to take some more pictures.

I can't believe that It cost me$2200 just to take pictures and no work done. I called them back after the rep.

left and asked when the work will be done and they told me that I have to come up with the rest of the money before they could start.I got mad at them and called them a thief and he sent me a check for $1200 and said that was for sending 2 reps to take pictures of the bathroom.

Review about: Overpriced Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Liners Direct?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1212283

Send to attorney generak

Dude all home improvement projects require 1/3 down. What planet do you live on?

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1191691

Dude, no work equals a FULL refund. No excuses!

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1341170

There's other things to consider of course: whether there exists a valid contract, verbal or otherwise, a breach in agreement, fraud (or attempted), etc. Either way Dude, apparently NO WORK was done after payment was made in good faith.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1341171

Uh, 1/3 of $2400 comes to roughly $799.Apparently this customer paid $2200 in total...

for ???

NO improvement.What planet do you live on?