Decent product, horrible installation. The salesman promised way more than was actually delivered.
Bought this product in 2008. It's held up decent so far (2014) but everytime I see the tub, I'm reminded of what I had and how this isn't what I wanted. Here's what went wrong.
1) The shower curtain bar was too short by 3 inches...so much for perfect measurements. They had to run to the store for a longer one.
2) The corner shelf-tower was installed in the wrong corner. They did install an extra tower in the corner so no real issues other than incompetence.
3) The towel bar was too close to the inner wall and had to be moved for the extra tower. A problem b/c it's plastic and you can't just fill the hole left. Fortunately
4) The install took two days....not really a problem but I was told one and that's what I expected.
5) The caulk had to be redone within 6 months.
6) The caulk needs to be redone again. I can see it's pulling away from the floor.
7) The plastic tub is not what I was looking for. I liked the design of the old tub and was told this product would match perfectly. It doesn't.
8) The thing that bugs me most is the mold that is growing on the corner and the edge. the main reason I wanted the old bath gone! Cleaning doesn't help....I've tried.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."