Liners Direct - Terrible Install
Decent product, horrible installation. The salesman promised way more than was actually delivered.
Bought this product in 2008. It's held up decent so far (2014) but everytime I see the tub, I'm reminded of what I had and how this isn't what I wanted. Here's what went wrong.
1) The shower curtain bar was too short by 3 inches...so much for perfect measurements. They had to run to the store for a longer one.
2) The corner shelf-tower was installed in the wrong corner. They did install an extra tower in the corner so no real issues other than incompetence.
3) The towel bar was too close to the inner wall and had to be moved for the extra tower. A problem b/c it's plastic and you can't just fill the hole left. Fortunately
4) The install took two days....not really a problem but I was told one and that's what I expected.
5) The caulk had to be redone within 6 months.
6) The caulk needs to be redone again. I can see it's pulling away from the floor.
7) The plastic tub is not what I was looking for. I liked the design of the old tub and was told this product would match perfectly. It doesn't.
8) The thing that bugs me most is the mold that is growing on the corner and the edge. the main reason I wanted the old bath gone! Cleaning doesn't help....I've tried.
Review about: Bad Installation.
Review #494560 is a subjective opinion of a user.