Walnut, California

I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles.Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress with olive branch embroidery on the collar.

Actually I don't like olive branch and something like that, and I know it is a little weird. But I still told them my thoughts and they were so pleased to make some alterations for me. After showing several patterns, I chose windmills the dress and they proved to be satisfactory in the end. I had to express my appreciation to their professional custom service, excellent communication, high quality fabric and gorgeous craftsmanship.

I received the three dresses last Sunday, and I received tons of compliments from my colleagues and friends.I am planning the next purchase now.

Review about: Linen Dresses.

I liked: Custom servie.

4.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Linendressesonline?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.