Line X - Scams by spray lining franchises, Line-X Scorpion RHino
Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers.
Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding information about the safety of polyurea has caused a lot of health problems because of impoper information about precautions and protective equipment required during the spray process, like booth, respirators, suits, etc.
Before this safety-scam of hazardous spray-lining formulas was Speedliner, Super Liner (also known as Viper), Scorpion Coatings - also known as Als Liner for a tiny quantity at Rip Off rates with cheap (Harbor Freight) hopper gun for $55 (Harbor Freight sells em for $25). These poor-mans spray-on linings are not the worst quality if you're trying to start a low cost bedliner business. Just realize that if you get busy a true franchise has its advantages. One is ethics: All these low cost imitations prove, "You get what you pay for", that is LESS QTY FOR HIGHER PRICES WITHOUT FULL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OF CARCINOGENIC INGREDIENTS. Other Spray-on Scams are poor boy's customer support services.
You, the businesspersons are not the only victims of Line-X imitators scamming you into believing you're buying a high-quality Spray-Lining product at OEM cost. How 'bout your customers? Simple: Lower quality bedliner at higher price with less technical support translate to improper preparation, low mil heights, i.e. THINNER bedliner than required for great lasting lining jobs, and less product qualities than the Poly Hybrid or Polyurea Spray-on Lining that Line-X require.
Therefore Spray Lining complaints not only scam your business clientele, without full disclosure of potential cancer these are worse than complaints of the Spray Lining product; this is 100% professional, white collar criminal!
So, do your research on materials, equipment, policies, franchise requirements, sales volume, material ordering minimums. Please, do this or be prepared to fight franchisors for your fair portion of profits and battle insurance companies for treatment caused by exposure.
These are serious issues with very serious impacts on the public and very importantly the working middle class.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bed Liner
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " hai sir im from india. im selling 100% pure vergin human remy temple hair only single donar we r having..."
- "Parfum de Golf by Anna Planet. Ripped off by Julian Rouas Paris!!I'm Anna Planet, a world traveler, a painter, a stargazer, an artist who works instinctually. I'm the creator of..."
- "I order a handbag off a facebook ad, but later found out that this could be a fraudlent company using LV name. I have contact both LV and credit card...."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day. It was equipped with window tinting. When I drive at night there is..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."