Line X - Scams by spray lining franchises, Line-X Scorpion RHino
Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers.
Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding information about the safety of polyurea has caused a lot of health problems because of impoper information about precautions and protective equipment required during the spray process, like booth, respirators, suits, etc.
Before this safety-scam of hazardous spray-lining formulas was Speedliner, Super Liner (also known as Viper), Scorpion Coatings - also known as Als Liner for a tiny quantity at Rip Off rates with cheap (Harbor Freight) hopper gun for $55 (Harbor Freight sells em for $25). These poor-mans spray-on linings are not the worst quality if you're trying to start a low cost bedliner business. Just realize that if you get busy a true franchise has its advantages. One is ethics: All these low cost imitations prove, "You get what you pay for", that is LESS QTY FOR HIGHER PRICES WITHOUT FULL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OF CARCINOGENIC INGREDIENTS. Other Spray-on Scams are poor boy's customer support services.
You, the businesspersons are not the only victims of Line-X imitators scamming you into believing you're buying a high-quality Spray-Lining product at OEM cost. How 'bout your customers? Simple: Lower quality bedliner at higher price with less technical support translate to improper preparation, low mil heights, i.e. THINNER bedliner than required for great lasting lining jobs, and less product qualities than the Poly Hybrid or Polyurea Spray-on Lining that Line-X require.
Therefore Spray Lining complaints not only scam your business clientele, without full disclosure of potential cancer these are worse than complaints of the Spray Lining product; this is 100% professional, white collar criminal!
So, do your research on materials, equipment, policies, franchise requirements, sales volume, material ordering minimums. Please, do this or be prepared to fight franchisors for your fair portion of profits and battle insurance companies for treatment caused by exposure.
These are serious issues with very serious impacts on the public and very importantly the working middle class.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bed Liner
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."