We had 4 Lindsay windows installed in November of 2015 at a cost of over $6000.00 dollars.The salesman gave a great sales pitch and found a sucker.
These windows leak air terribly, wouldn't drain worth a darn and frosted over as bad as my rotted out old Pella windows. I seriously don't believe these windows are the same as the salesman's sample brought into my home. Service was mediocre at best. I will never buy another Lindsay window ever again.
Buyer beware these windows are NOT worth the money. I have more windows to replace but will not be buying anymore of these junk Lindsay windows.
I am seriously thinking about filing a small claims action against the company for the poor quality of the windows.I believed I was buying a superior window and was duped into buying a poor quality window.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed. The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had..."
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "A few months ago (I only just learned about this website earlier today) I went to Bridgeman's to have a nice lunch with my mom. The food was good......"
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."