We had 4 Lindsay windows installed in November of 2015 at a cost of over $6000.00 dollars.The salesman gave a great sales pitch and found a sucker.
These windows leak air terribly, wouldn't drain worth a darn and frosted over as bad as my rotted out old Pella windows. I seriously don't believe these windows are the same as the salesman's sample brought into my home. Service was mediocre at best. I will never buy another Lindsay window ever again.
Buyer beware these windows are NOT worth the money. I have more windows to replace but will not be buying anymore of these junk Lindsay windows.
I am seriously thinking about filing a small claims action against the company for the poor quality of the windows.I believed I was buying a superior window and was duped into buying a poor quality window.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten. It failed after 2 months. I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled..."
- "I am experiencing the very same thing. It sounds like the same Larson door as described, and it's icing up very badly. I thought it was just due to poor..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."