1.7K views
1.3
Turnaround Time

Wanted to find a dupe for my Gerda Spillman foundation that's pricey $59 for compact and I love it. Decided to give this a try with my rep.

Asked a ton of questions to figure out color. Backordered for two months - when I finally got, it was about two shades two dark. I asked my rep if I could exchange for lighter and she said she'd look into it...Didn't sign up for auto ship yet one month later I was charged & shipped same exact shade. Contacted rep and attempted to return unopened box (gave up on my original request).

Today, I got a return label but it said in the fine line of recipes my original request of 4/25 and I needed to return within 30 days unopened product... it's 6/2!!!

How can I return something if I get the label over a week after the cut off time??? So sucky and such a scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Foundation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1343683

Limelight isn't a scam. Contact customer service again and explain what happened in a respectful and calm manner.

My experience has been they will help you. The company has had it's share of problems no doubt, but I know they are trying to make everything right again and are improving vastly. All new companies have problems in the beginning and have kinks to work out. I'm sure many lessons were learned on their part.

I wish you luck. :)