1K views

I ordered the concealer and paid 30.00 for it. It didnt hardly cover at all and it was very small.

It rubbed off on my shirt and the coverage was horrible. I will not be ordering this product ever again. The product says it to be the best concealer and that is not true. The amount you get for the price is ridiculous.

I bought it to cover up a tattoo because I was told by someone who sells it, it covers tattoos very well.

Very unhappy and unsatisified. I was thinking about ordering the make up after ordering this concealer but not now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Concealer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Product not as described.

Comments

tamaransdell_89

LL concealer is $24. not $30.

I will agree, it doesn't cover my tattoos. But i do like the coverage it gives.

It's not my favorite of their products. I'm sorry you were anything but satisfied.

The concealer is only $22. And you should be able to see on the website the sizing. Foundation would work better as a full coverage over a tattoo.

They will tell you anything to sell their product. That's the problem. Money rules all with these Beauty Huides so desperate to get rich.