2.3K views
3.9
Turnaround Time

I love the products. I honestly think the market is flooded and they have to many restrictions on the basic beauty guide trying to advertise business, but it seems certain ones get away with whatever.

That being said- they should plan ahead when a product will be going out of stock and prepare in advance to have it available. Skin Care samples have been out for months and months, I've figured out the reason - beaury guides will order full product to make and send their own samples.

Way more $$ for the company, trickery! Over all to me its a bad investment if you spend a dime over what you pay for the kit - that is actually worth the price, you need many many friends and family that will support you, you're sol without a support group that will continue to buy from you.

Comments

tamaransdell_89

Limelight MAKEUP is NOT chemical free. Anyone who told you that is definitely wrong! But, the skincare line IS all natural, chemical free, paraben free, dye free, and cruelty free.

Too many products going out of stock, & even having to freeze recruitment for over a month was a huge red flag for me. Obviously they aren't running the company properly for this to happen.

Also, many of the beauty guides were inventory loading. Buying large amounts of products to have on hand to sell on the go.

Created a real scarcity problem. Leave some for someone else!

Lauramaher

You're absolutely right. I learned the hard way that the products were not really toxic free.

Plus I hate the pressure selling and advertising. I quit Limelight and joined Young Living after my sister let me try her makeup--all Minerals and no toxic fillers. Plus they have essential oils and so MANY other products. I had no idea!

My sister's friend has a FB page named after her cat; it's called Alice's Oily Wonderland. This lady is awesome.

to Lauramaher #1381972

Jeez lady is it your sisters friend, your cousin, or your neighbor? My money is that it is really you. Why are you trying to bring other companies down in order to promote your own?