2.7K views
3.4
Turnaround Time

All in all I have been pleased with the the Limelight products. I particularly liked One Drop Wonder.

However, the ridiculously thin material the one drop wonder bottle is made from will keep me from purchasing it again. It is so thin that the slightest bump can shatter the bottle! It’s way too expensive for that. This is also dangerous as the small shards of glass go everywhere.

Limelight should consider a new more durable container.

If they had a more durable container I would purchase again.

This 100 word count requirement is ridiculous. It’s often possible to say what needs to be said in far fewer words. So I sit here typing to come up with 100 words.

Absolutely insane waste of time! But I did it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone One Drop Wonder Body Oil.

Reason of review: Fragile container that One Drop Wonder is sold in.

Preferred solution: New packaging so I can continue using this product .

I liked: I like by beauty guide.

I didn't like: Product packaging for one dop wonder.

Comments

IT's no coincidence their most expensive products are in poor packaging. Frequent breaks = more purchases.

I agree 100%.

your'e not wearing the package it's the product that matters!

to Anonymous #1459143

Not true. When your bathroom counter is marble or granite, one mishap can cost you a Ben Franklin.

Stop being so defensive. I’m a user not a seller I love ODW, Sotoks face serum, Quench Cleanser, and the mascara. Not a fan of the makeup at all.

I’m 40’s and don’t need thick cover up or makeup. Just some bare minerals, blush, and Limelight’s mascara, a little lip gloss and I’m good to go!

Aspire2Inspire

Sorry ladies. Limelight is currently working on new packaging.

They use packaging that can be reused to help save the environment..

so hopefully the new packaging for the One Drop Wonder will be more durable. I will say some ladies put a hair tie or rubber band around the bottle to help protect it until the changes are made.

They make cheap, package cheap, and market cheap. Then overcharge for products.

to Lauset #1459145

Maybe they do overcharge but so does Estée Lauder and all the others. Use Wal Mart stuff if you don’t like it. I prefer their skin care collection to everything out there, and I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

my bottle broke too, waste of my hard earned money