2K views

Applied limelight to face and neck Sunday morning 6-10-18. By that night my face started swelling with horrible blisters.

Contacted lady who sold to me. Sent her pictures. Today is 6-13-18 with no improvement. I’ve been in the doctors office, ER, and seen a Dermotologist with no improvement.

I’ve had multiple Benadryl, 2 steroid shots, and oral steroids along with steroid cream and Zyrtec daily. I deserve a full refund not to mention the pain and discomfort I’ve had with my face. I’ve missed 3 days of work so far because of this and doesn’t look like I’ll be able to for the rest of the week. I’ve talked to others who have had the same reaction from your product.

Please advise. Concerned customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Cream.

Comments

Look at these ‘beauty guides.’ Really? What or who makes YOU the authority on MY beauty or anyone else’s?

Are you maybe allergic to something in whichever product you applied? I've never heard of this happening with LimeLife products before. I hope you've found some relief!

Government should close this pyramid scheme down!

Which moisturizer was it?

Hi there! I’m also a Limelife Beauty Guide. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, if you’re having an allergic reaction to one of the natural resources in the product, you can return your product for a refund, no questions asked!I hope this helps!