16K views
1.2

I signed up to sell Limelight by Alcone. I was successful making sells and gaining customers.

Just 30 days into signing up the backorders started. My customers and myself had to wait months to get the products. I waited 3 months to get a black eyeliner pen. Customer service was rude and they never followed through with fixing any wrongs.

Then all the foundations were on backorder. Instead of fixing these issues they continued to launch new products and change packaging. Then the freeze for any new Guides because they where sinking fast. The founders kept posting videos on how out of control they knew all these issues with back orders and customer service were.

It was too late in my opinion. The products were good. A little pricy for my taste, but you can't sell something that isn't available to buy. My customers lost faith in the company.

I have 2 former customers to this day that never received items nor did they ever get a refund from the company. Then 3 months after I left my Enroller began bullying me for openly telling other people about my experience. No matter how good their products were the company is a complete disaster. The women that are actually making a decent income bully and lie to their teams to keep their numbers up.

Limelight has scammed so much money from reps and customers by not sending anything after making a purchase they should be investigated and shut down entirely! Limelight was the worst and most corrupt Direct Sales Company I have ever worked for.

Stay clear of this company at all costs. Hopefully they will be forced to stop doing direct sales.

Comments

I had a very similar story to yours. I left that company.

That was so shady. I couldn't trust them anymore and my clients didn't trust the company either.

My reputation was on the line because of them. Notice that they erased all negative comments on Facebook of customers asking where their products were.

I agree.

I agree this is a pyramid scheme Why do you have to be on a team w here the team lead gets money from the sales their team members make . The team lead is raking in the dough who needs them? Scam

Thats so STRANGE. I have ordered Lymelifelimelight products since they opened.

I have never had them refuse me a refund in fact one time I was over the 30 days for a return I told them what happened and why and they were extremely nice and made an exception for me that one time.

I loved all of the products. All of the products I’ve gotten have better ingredients than so many make up products on the market they all perform very well I’ve never been pressured into buying anything

Consider yourself lucky...

I joined LimeLight (now LimeLife) in September of 2017. I have seen absolutely none of what Hooks08 is describing.

I have been so impressed with the integrity of this company and how they are committed to their reps and customers. They have absolutely awesome customer service. The only times there were Out Of Stock for any length of time was when they were rebranding. They do not even do backorders when people order.

They go out of their way to make things right if a mistake is made, etc. It is NOT A SCAM. There is no way to lost money with this company unless you just do something that's not very smart such as ordering a lot of product up front. They highly discourage that.

They also discourage salesy and spammy tactics. I have learned so much from all of the phenomenal trainings that are absolutely free.

Also, it has given me confidence that I lacked which is the best part of being involved. The comment that the company is corrupt is amost comical as this can not be further from the truth.

@Jane McNeill

You sound brainwashed. MLMs have such a cult mentality,

Wana
@Anonymous

This absolutely not true and no I don’t sell the products. I’m a customer. I know several ladies that sell limelife these ladies would never join a cult their Christian ladies with families.

@Wana

Funniest comment EVER!!!. What about all those ‘Christian ladies with families’ who joined David Koresh in Waco?. Or how about any number of religions, mind-warped cults?

Evana
@Jane McNeill

Free? Can I get this "free training" too? Or, do you have to invest and order a kit first?

I have noticed, and it's always through these sort of rants, that the people that don't belong at Limelife, that SHOULDN'T be at Limelife, that don't measure up to the standards & integrity of the company....weed themselves out. Unfortunately, this sort of vindictiveness and blame game is simply a way to justify to themselves and others why they weren't successful and they're now back to square one.

With everything that a BG is given to be successful with their business from the company, there is only one reason why they weren't! They didn't do what they were supposed to! End of story! Had they listened & IMPLEMENTED all the thousands of tips, suggestions and trainings the right way, they wouldn't be here or ANYWHERE saying all these ridiculous comments!

I've never heard so much complaining, and whining, and excuses, and lies, and uninformed comments in my life, as I have from women that failed to be successful, and trying to justify it! OF COURSE YOU WEREN'T! Listen to you! Had you done what you should have, and kept working instead of giving up, you would've gotten the Personal Development that Limelife encourages & offers, and would've done it!

How many more of these rants are out there that you've done about other companies, since you left Limelife?! Anyway...it's too bad that you didn't put in the work and do what you should have, but since YOU CHOSE not to, I'm glad you left!

It's not where you belong. Good luck!

@A Girl that DOES

What standard? The pyramid scheming, social media clogging job for people who don't want to actually work?

@Anonymous

Lol cult mentality is a shame.

@A Girl that DOES

Great Company and Makeup. I have had NONE Of the issues described in this (above) rant

The L and C she is referring to are still with LL. I don't know who you're referring to, but it's definitely not L or C.

I don't know of anyone in customer service named Patrick, although it's not like the early days when there were only a couple people fielding customer service calls from customers AND reps. I joined during the BOOM in November of 2015. I've weathered all the bumps there have been since that time and I'm still here. Why?

Because this company is AMAZING! The products are amazing, the leaders are amazing, our training is amazing and Corporate is absolutely incredible! I know we have something amazing here and I can patiently wait out all the bumps. I've never had an issue with customer service.

They've ALWAYS been very patient, kind and helpful, even when they knew I was frustrated. The backorder issues were all directly related to the small, family manufacturing companies not being able to keep up with our demand. The foundations were handpoured and they literally didn't have the manpower to keep up with us. In fact, while were having growing pains, so were our manufacturers.

We were all scrambling to hire and train new personnel to keep up with the growth. I am a former Younique rep and was actually directly under A in the company. I can tell you without a doubt that the leadership in this company is incredible and I have never once regretted leaving them for LL. Corporate is as transparent and forthcoming as is rumored.

I've never once felt they were keeping things from us, as was common practice at Younique. I weathered the change in the 3D mascara and I know the truth about why it changed. So, when I say that LL is different and transparent, I absolutely mean it or I wouldn't still be here three years later. I am and have ALWAYS been proud to be a Beauty Guide for LimeLife by Alcone.

I'm also proud to say that I see the potential of this company, and I can be patient while we have growing pains. The cream rises to the top!

@Kim

“L” is Lindsay Colombe and “C” is Christina Hernandez. They despise on another.

Lindsay writes evil Letters to whomever is a high leader out of jealousy, when she loses them on ger team to a competing company. She gets people pay cuts and gets herself a raise. I am a firm beleiver that Lindsay is now a shareholder in Limelife ny Alcone. I was just a peeon but I have eyes.

I would not recommend LImelife to anyone EVER AGAIN.

All it is,!is some essential oils mixed in a bowl and told that its a miracle skin potion. The makeup is good but more colors would’ve been great.

Wana
@Krystle Leyko

You are hilarious essential oils. Why don’t you act like an adult and shut up.

Limelight now LimeLife by Alcone is a pyramid scheme. Top leaders take your teams and get jealous when you begin to succeed, beauty guides report one another constantly and get each other fired or suspended.

Leaders use marketing ads and deny it.

Products are okay, not the best in the market. Don’t recommend working for this company, unless you have a lot of money to invest and beg people to buy your products.

@Jenna

Why are women so desperate like crabs climbing out of a bucket? They just believe any BS thrown at them especially those depressed women out there. So gullible.

@StrongWoman

Or nuts claiming to have brain injury. Crazy lady in our group. Come to think of it many women who are with this company are a bit ‘off.’ I got sucked in too but then saw the light.

Limelight By Alcone Reviews