5K views
1.6

I saw limelights products on instagram, being used by a makeup artist who also sells the products. I ordered an enduring lip color.

Shipping took 7 days, which was so so. Packaging was not that great, just a plain manilla envelope, no tissue or bow or anything special. Product itself was pretty dry and thick. It may just be the formula though.

The color payoff was great, but it did leave marks on my cup after drinking. I returned it and got no email or phone call and finally after two weeks i emailed them asking for my refund. They said they emailed me before and they did not. Then they credited my account right then.

I told them i was unhappy, they did not apologize whatsoever.

I told them it was my first and only experience with them and probably my last. Their customer service needs fixing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Enduring Lip Color Lipstick.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The foundation is full of toxic ingredients, and call it 'botanical.' Helllllo! LOL

Point Pleasant, West Virginia, United States #1307340

I'm sorry about your experience. Is there anything I can do to help?

Rock Island, Illinois, United States #1298892

Foundation is crappy...not worth the money whatsoever!

to Anonymous Chesterville, Ohio, United States #1315895

Hi there. The foundation is not applied like you would apply just any foundation. There's several videos that demonstrate how it is applied.

to Anonymous #1345647

As this is Professional Cosmetics, there is a different way of applying. What problems did you have?

Please let me help you.

Prolashinaflash@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1669651

It’s makeup not rocket science. Shouldn’t be so stressful or difficult