2.3
Turnaround Time

Both the concealer and eye shadow gave me awful, red blisters on eye area. Was really disappointed as I thought this was higher quality makeup.

I'll be going back to my former makeup line, needless to say! You get what you pay for I guess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Concealer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I also got red blisters around my eyes and around my mouth from the limelight makeup, I am glad it wasn’t just me, I have to send it back

I had been using the one drop wonder, calm balm, and foundation since December and have loved it. I recently ran out of the one drop wonder and subbed some samples of must dew i had to help blend the foundation with my dry skin.

Since then I’ve had raw red eyelids and with dry flaky patches around my lashes. I don’t use the must dew on my eyes but that’s the only difference.

A friend of mine had the same reaction but used different limelight products. Ugh!

I have never had skin problems with other makeup— I got the concealer and foundation, along with the primer spray for Christmas last month and within a week of using the product I have burn like rashes on my eyelids and brow bones . Love the product but it’s really huting me... guess this stuff isn’t what all it’s cracked up to be.