2.3K views
1.9
Turnaround Time

I just tried their gentle moisturizer and it irritated my skin instantly. Itching, red, hives.

Not pleasant. I have also tried the foundation and it was also garbage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Is this is leaping bunny certified 'gentle' moisturizer? "It just means another needs to be tried." Yeah ok maybe some people don't want to be burned twice.

Better companies with better products out there to try.

Nothing with Alcone worked for me, and they don't make their makeup but are instead a 3rd party supplier of other companies' makeups. What a scam.

tamaransdell_89

Marilyn Costa; I wear the foundation/makeup all the time and it wears fabulously! Has excellent STAY POWER, looks just as good at the end of my 10 hour day as the minute I put it on!!

If it looks unnatural to you then there is too much being applied. It takes very little to get excellent coverage.

If a skincare product didn't work out, it just means another needed to be tried. I can't use the Calm Balm.

But that doesn't mean all products are crap. I just stopped using it and found the Sotoks works much better for me.

to tamaransdell_89 #1484882

I am 54 with dry areas. Cannot use anything to oily. Would you recommend this moisturizer?

Limelight is makeup and such for those in big bright spotlights. To wear this stuff outside of that is unnatural just like people who wear it on tv and in the movies look unnatural, like a wax figure.

I tried their facial scrub and face lotion and broke out terribly. The Beauty Guide blamed it on me.

to Marilyn Costa #1403568

What facial scrub & moisturizer did you use?

to Kdub32 #1406142

Skin polisher and skin therapist.

to Marilyn Costa #1502885

Skin Polish is to be used 1-2x per week to exfoliate. Not to be used daily. This would cause anyone to break out