Lil Lodges - UPDATED I would like to add some postive comments to this thread
I talked with Larry about my unit Friday and he said it was 95% complete and it would ship this week or early next week. My wife and i decided to drive 5 hours to look at the unit Saturday morning.(they work on Saturdays) We arrived at 9:00 am and met with Michelle(quality manager) and Dwayne(supervisor/manager) they answered all our questions and really treaded us like a customer. Our unit was indeed 95% complete and I didn't see and workmanship issues.
In additional, they toured us through the factory and I counted 18 units on the production line or off line in a finishing area.(my unit was in the finishing area)
I have been there 4 times now and have been impressed with the workmanship. If you have a concern about your unit I would suggest you go there.
I am attaching a few pictures of the production area.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town. I never received..."
- "Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design. My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet. The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only..."
- "I ordered two jackets and they were super small. When I ordered it said one size but that was not the case. The jackets looked nothing like the image on..."