Lil Lodges - Tiny house was not finished as requested

12 of 36 Lil Lodges reviews

Our tiny house was not delivered as promised, The wooded interior was not finished as we had requested.The carpet in the Loft was baggy, and not the color that we were suppose to get.

The side door was damaged where the lower hinge is due to being over tightened screws and splitting the wooden door core. There SHOULD of been a screen for my sliding glass door....NO screen. The washer drain was not plumbed into the main drain. When we turned on the water to the unit the hot water heater leaked.

We had to get the Plumber out there AGAIN!! The heat/air control manual does not match our wall control panel.

The unit does seem to be very solidly built, I will give credit where credit is due!The employees out in the plant were very nice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 36 Lil Lodges reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2016 #1236205

how do you get in touch with this company AFTER you have purchased a model cabin? They take your money and then that's the end of communication. Why can no one do anything for you?

Oct 14, 2016 #1226854 Kerrville, Texas, United States

I'm just glad to hear they are actually building and delivering the units. How long did your build take (if you don't mind my asking)?

Oct 11, 2016 #1225562

Hot water heater leaked!! I haven't even tried the washing machine yet....almost afraid too!! Ice maker does NOT make ice....probably will have to pull the refrigerator out...I expect it to not even be plumbed in...the way things are going with this unit. I think ALL Units, ALL systems, SHOULD be checked out before leaving the manufacturing facility.

Oct 21, 2016 #1230050 Austin, Texas, United States

Are they making good on the repairs, or leaving you on your own.

1 0 Reply

Oct 24, 2016 #1231266 Wiggins, Mississippi, United States

I've had a couple of small problems with my unit and they've always responded and sent out a crew on a few occasions.

2 0 Reply

Oct 05, 2016 #1222888 Austin, Texas, United States

The hot water heater leaked? Or was it the hose to the washer. I would think the hot water heater would leak or not regardless of whether the washer was running. Makes a big difference in the size of the problem.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lil Lodges.
Filing a new complaint about
×