My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014.Visited their Mfg.
plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin for our little log cabin! I have called, messaged by different means (lost count on how many times I have addressed this issue with them). We have someone enterested in buying our tiny house and can't sell it because we don't have anything to show that we own it!!!!!
I am about to turn this matter over to our lawyers. Constantly, being told, "it's in the mail." We were going to buy another Lil Lodge from them but are having serious second thoughts. The quality was OK for the price. Had issues with attention to detail on several issues.
However, it is constructed very, very well;interior/outside walls. Our issues were with things like the grout between the fake rock fireplace, burn marks on the SSTL cook top. The SSTL that is used is NOT high or medium quality. We provided our own Micro/Oven and they installed it too low and can't even get a large pot underneath on the stove!
All of the cabinet doors have since fallen off and we have had to rescrew them in, there are many more smaller issues; too many to list here.
Overall, we were happy with the construction for the money we paid.BTW, this is a mountain cabin and we don't visit it often.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "We received our Lil Lodge two years ago. Our experience was very different as both Steve (sales manager) and Larry (owner) were responsive, even though Steve's mom was hospitalized..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."