My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014.Visited their Mfg.
plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin for our little log cabin! I have called, messaged by different means (lost count on how many times I have addressed this issue with them). We have someone enterested in buying our tiny house and can't sell it because we don't have anything to show that we own it!!!!!
I am about to turn this matter over to our lawyers. Constantly, being told, "it's in the mail." We were going to buy another Lil Lodge from them but are having serious second thoughts. The quality was OK for the price. Had issues with attention to detail on several issues.
However, it is constructed very, very well;interior/outside walls. Our issues were with things like the grout between the fake rock fireplace, burn marks on the SSTL cook top. The SSTL that is used is NOT high or medium quality. We provided our own Micro/Oven and they installed it too low and can't even get a large pot underneath on the stove!
All of the cabinet doors have since fallen off and we have had to rescrew them in, there are many more smaller issues; too many to list here.
Overall, we were happy with the construction for the money we paid.BTW, this is a mountain cabin and we don't visit it often.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."