Lil Lodges - Still waiting for my MOS

11 of 30 Lil Lodges reviews

My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014.Visited their Mfg.

plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin for our little log cabin! I have called, messaged by different means (lost count on how many times I have addressed this issue with them). We have someone enterested in buying our tiny house and can't sell it because we don't have anything to show that we own it!!!!!

I am about to turn this matter over to our lawyers. Constantly, being told, "it's in the mail." We were going to buy another Lil Lodge from them but are having serious second thoughts. The quality was OK for the price. Had issues with attention to detail on several issues.

However, it is constructed very, very well;interior/outside walls. Our issues were with things like the grout between the fake rock fireplace, burn marks on the SSTL cook top. The SSTL that is used is NOT high or medium quality. We provided our own Micro/Oven and they installed it too low and can't even get a large pot underneath on the stove!

All of the cabinet doors have since fallen off and we have had to rescrew them in, there are many more smaller issues; too many to list here.

Overall, we were happy with the construction for the money we paid.BTW, this is a mountain cabin and we don't visit it often.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unresponsive customer service

Reason of review:
No MOS yet
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Lil Lodge Park Model
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #905701 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lil Lodges? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 30 Lil Lodges reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14 #1212901

Is lil lodges still in business??

Aug 23 #1202825

I think I figured out what you are referring to and the answer to why you haven't received it, if in fact I am correct in what you are talking about, is that Lil' Lodges is not licensed to sell these Units, I already checked. Please feel free to let me know how to contact you if you would like additional information. Thank you.

Aug 23 #1202739

What exactly is the MOS or Point of Origin that you are referring to? I may be able to help you better if I know that, as I have a lot of information with regard to the Company. Thank you very much.

Aug 23 #1202725 Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

To 'Lil Lodges - Still waiting for my MOS' ... good grief, did I read correctly that you paid in full in 2014?!? I would strongly suggest, if you haven't already done so, just my personal opinion mind you, that you contact both a private attorney and the Attorney General's Office in Alabama ... if you read through the Complaints on this site, you will see that you are not alone, however you may, and I say may, because I am not an attorney myself, be coming up on some Statute of Limitation issues, and you do not want that to happen ... I suspect that Lil' Lodges, with all of the legal matters that the owner has been involved in, is well aware of those and hopes his 'customers' are not ... there are probably a lot of issues that you have recourse to if you have been waiting this long ... breach of contract and more ... I hope this has been of some help to you ... they have defrauded folks all over this country, including myself, I am so sorry for your situation!

Aug 24 #1203283 Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Did you not get a title of any sort?
If you don't mind telling me how you were defrauded by them
Just curious and thinking about using them Thanks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.