San Diego, California

My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014.Visited their Mfg.

plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin for our little log cabin! I have called, messaged by different means (lost count on how many times I have addressed this issue with them). We have someone enterested in buying our tiny house and can't sell it because we don't have anything to show that we own it!!!!!

I am about to turn this matter over to our lawyers. Constantly, being told, "it's in the mail." We were going to buy another Lil Lodge from them but are having serious second thoughts. The quality was OK for the price. Had issues with attention to detail on several issues.

However, it is constructed very, very well;interior/outside walls. Our issues were with things like the grout between the fake rock fireplace, burn marks on the SSTL cook top. The SSTL that is used is NOT high or medium quality. We provided our own Micro/Oven and they installed it too low and can't even get a large pot underneath on the stove!

All of the cabinet doors have since fallen off and we have had to rescrew them in, there are many more smaller issues; too many to list here.

Overall, we were happy with the construction for the money we paid.BTW, this is a mountain cabin and we don't visit it often.

Review about: Lil Lodge Park Model.

I didn't like: Unresponsive customer service.

3.9
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lil Lodges Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No MOS yet / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lil Lodges?

Submit review

Comments

Is lil lodges still in business??

#1202825

I think I figured out what you are referring to and the answer to why you haven't received it, if in fact I am correct in what you are talking about, is that Lil' Lodges is not licensed to sell these Units, I already checked. Please feel free to let me know how to contact you if you would like additional information. Thank you.

#1202739

What exactly is the MOS or Point of Origin that you are referring to? I may be able to help you better if I know that, as I have a lot of information with regard to the Company. Thank you very much.

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1202725

To 'Lil Lodges - Still waiting for my MOS' ...good grief, did I read correctly that you paid in full in 2014?!?

I would strongly suggest, if you haven't already done so, just my personal opinion mind you, that you contact both a private attorney and the Attorney General's Office in Alabama ... if you read through the Complaints on this site, you will see that you are not alone, however you may, and I say may, because I am not an attorney myself, be coming up on some Statute of Limitation issues, and you do not want that to happen ... I suspect that Lil' Lodges, with all of the legal matters that the owner has been involved in, is well aware of those and hopes his 'customers' are not ... there are probably a lot of issues that you have recourse to if you have been waiting this long ...

breach of contract and more ...

I hope this has been of some help to you ...they have defrauded folks all over this country, including myself, I am so sorry for your situation!

to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1203283

Did you not get a title of any sort?

If you don't mind telling me how you were defrauded by them

Just curious and thinking about using them Thanks