My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014.Visited their Mfg.
plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin for our little log cabin! I have called, messaged by different means (lost count on how many times I have addressed this issue with them). We have someone enterested in buying our tiny house and can't sell it because we don't have anything to show that we own it!!!!!
I am about to turn this matter over to our lawyers. Constantly, being told, "it's in the mail." We were going to buy another Lil Lodge from them but are having serious second thoughts. The quality was OK for the price. Had issues with attention to detail on several issues.
However, it is constructed very, very well;interior/outside walls. Our issues were with things like the grout between the fake rock fireplace, burn marks on the SSTL cook top. The SSTL that is used is NOT high or medium quality. We provided our own Micro/Oven and they installed it too low and can't even get a large pot underneath on the stove!
All of the cabinet doors have since fallen off and we have had to rescrew them in, there are many more smaller issues; too many to list here.
Overall, we were happy with the construction for the money we paid.BTW, this is a mountain cabin and we don't visit it often.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."