Verified Reviewer

Hello

I have submitted 2 claims and contacted LightRX in Okemos, Michigan, regarding not being able to continue services due to a bad reaction that I had to the bliss treatment. I was excited to start my weight loss journey but after receiving 1 bliss treatment, I had severe stomach cramps for 7 days!

My family doctor advised me not to continue treatment as he thought it irritated my umbilical hernia surgery.

I contacted the Okemos location and told them what I was advised. The office Manager was nice until I told her that I couldn't continue treatments and started throwing out all these unnecessary personal accusations. My contract was for 1 treatment area, which included 3-4 bliss treatments and several lipo treatments, and skin tightening for around $4,100. I only had 1 treatment period (out of my whole package), no skin tightening,no other lipo treatments, and she is charging me $2,000!!!

I am no math wizard, but that is almost half of the whole entire package! She then proceeded to tell the claim department that I had 1 treatment but two areas, So then why wouldn't my bill of been closer to 8000 for the 2 treatment package? I had a one-treatment area package, and I only had 1 treatment with nothing else! There is no way that, realistically, I should owe $2,000 for 1 treatment of a whole package of $4000 that I didn't receive!

Maybe if I had received some lipo or skin tightening treatments, I could understand the extra charges, but I didn't. I only had 1 treatment.

I feel that I was wrongfully charged an accessive amount! If this seriously can not be resolved in a realistic manner, I will submit this to the better bureau agency, and I will hire a lawyer. This is ridiculous, and I highly doubt this company is hard up on sales that they have to take advantage of a person.

I am willing to pay up to $900 for 1 treatment but there is no way I received $2,000 (half of my package with 1 treatment).

I would appreciate someone taking this seriously and not trying to take advantage of people.

That is just flat-out bad business.

I look forward to hearing from someone, and maybe even Rich Morgan would like to know how Lightrx takes advantage of people. They didn't even give me paperwork or consent until after I started my treatment.

User's recommendation: I wouldn't-.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

LightRx Pros: Tell you what you want to hear.

LightRx Cons: Lie and take advantage of people.

Location: 4914 Marsh Road, Meridian, Michigan 48864, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LightRx Reviews