Their negligence cost me a trip to urgent care. The esthetician wrongfully applied a chemical sunscreen to my face where it was noted in my initial consultation & file Ive had allergic reactions to.

They claimed it was the post laser treatment of Aerolase which was only targeted on my jawline/chin. It was clear that my eyes & face were swollen/red as a result from an allergic reaction which didnt onset til hours later to the next day once the product absorbed into my skin. Then they claimed they never used a sunscreen post treatment and that it was the transformation cream, but Ive already been using that for two weeks and never had a reaction. Isnt it standard practice to apply sunscreen after any laser treatment anyways so were they denying to avoid accountability?

They keep denying the facts considering the evidence and proof. Read their employee Glassdoor reviews, theyre unhappy and unethical and they value sales over safety.

LightRx Pros: Nice.

LightRx Cons: Pushy sales tactics, Unsafe, Negligent.

Location: 6109 Northwest 63rd Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri 64151, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LightRx Reviews