Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support
I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation.
However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!
Please take a look here also:
- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?
Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.
The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.
The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.
This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.
The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.
At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zippo Lighter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."