Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support
I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation.
However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!
Please take a look here also:
- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?
Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.
The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.
The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.
This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.
The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.
At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zippo Lighter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."