Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support

1 of 1 Lighters Direct reviews

I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation.

However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!

Please take a look here also:

- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?

Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.

The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.

The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.

This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.

The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.

At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Lighters Direct reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lighters Direct.
Filing a new complaint about
×