Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support
I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation.
However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!
Please take a look here also:
- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?
Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.
The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.
The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.
This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.
The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.
At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zippo Lighter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."