Columbus, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program.

One day an idea came to me and I sent an email to LUO. I inquired that if I started a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Because of this question Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped us. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he took the “lifetime” scholarship away from us and broke the partnership without explanation. This cost me my job at the school and my family is quite distraught as they were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits.

SHAUN REDGATE DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD!!! Lifetime does not mean lifetime to him! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever.

Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!

Review about: Lifetime Scholarship.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light University Online?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion