The following letter says it all:

“Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local college through a partnership program.

On a whim I emailed LUO asking if I were to start a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Misunderstanding either the question or the intent Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped all of the students, including my family and I, from the “lifetime” scholarship and also from the partnership program of transferable credits. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he dropped everyone without explanation.

Lifetime evidently does not mean lifetime to Shaun Redgate! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever. Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!”

Review about: Lifetime Partnership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light University Online?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.