Resolved

06 November 2015 I and my family (husband, children 1 and 3 year) stuck in Liftec Lift LTD lift in TK Maxx shop in Watford at 9:20 a.m.Our lift stuck between 2 floors and we were trapped for more then one hour.

I since my childhood afraid small rooms, the same fear have my older daughter. She even leaves the toilet door open when going inside, so when lift stuck I and my daughter were terrible scare. My little girls can't stop crying for more when half hour. I was short of air because of scare.

We don't have water with us, my little daughter was hungry as usually at this time she get her milk. It was really big blow to the whole family. As local alarm summoning can not do anything to help, so my husband had to call to lift company. It is gone about one hour till lift company workers came and fix lift.

This day my husband miss important meeting, I have fever for all weekend.My older daughter still daughter still can't recover from the disaster and are afraid to go into any small compartments, and therefore we had big problem because of it.

Review about: Liftec Lifts Maintenance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Liftec Lifts?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.