Liftec Lifts - I and my family were stuck in a lift for about hour
06 November 2015 I and my family (husband, children 1 and 3 year) stuck in Liftec Lift LTD lift in TK Maxx shop in Watford at 9:20 a.m.Our lift stuck between 2 floors and we were trapped for more then one hour.
I since my childhood afraid small rooms, the same fear have my older daughter. She even leaves the toilet door open when going inside, so when lift stuck I and my daughter were terrible scare. My little girls can't stop crying for more when half hour. I was short of air because of scare.
We don't have water with us, my little daughter was hungry as usually at this time she get her milk. It was really big blow to the whole family. As local alarm summoning can not do anything to help, so my husband had to call to lift company. It is gone about one hour till lift company workers came and fix lift.
This day my husband miss important meeting, I have fever for all weekend.My older daughter still daughter still can't recover from the disaster and are afraid to go into any small compartments, and therefore we had big problem because of it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Liftec Lifts Maintenance
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."