Lifestyle Lift - Sad and depressed I look awful. Make up doesn't help people ask what happened to your chin/ neck. I cry and don't like going out anymore

56 of 108 Lifestyle Lift reviews

I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to cover up the scaring but no,matter and the rippling skin is so obvious that people have commented what happened etc.

this was supposed to be a simple one time thing with a very thin scar that no one would be able to see. I've been back 3 times to redo and it's worse. I'm so angry and I get so depressed I hate to go anywhere if I don't have to.

Winter I could wrap scarfs around and where turtle necks but what do I do with summer here? How do I hide it?

I paid a lot of money and even when they did a revision because it wasn't done properly I had to pay more for their mistakes. The pain and sadness I've gone through and continue is very hard.

Please if there is a lawsuit against them please include me. I need money to see if I can get this fixed. You can contact me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Left me with massive scars

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Neck Lift
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #614497

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifestyle Lift? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
56 of 108 Lifestyle Lift reviews
justagirl

Mar 29, 2015 #964974 Bellevue, Washington, United States

I honestly dont think it looks bad...also, if thee is a "class action " or what have you, the people dont get money, the attorneys do. I dont think you look bad at all, and you have lovely long eye lashes :)

3 0 Reply
flippette

Mar 29, 2015 #965243 Salisbury, North Carolina, United States

Agreed.
I'm usually on here saying mean things to idiots, but I agree with this comment! As yes! ! ! Very lovely eye lashes!
It takes an *** to ask why someone feature is different or why someone has a scar.
Have a good day!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.