Lifestorage - Sexual Harassment and Retaliation at Life Storage after Reporting Unwanted Sexual Advances
This message is for whom it may concern.I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division.
(LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing of a storage unit eviction against me due to my complaining of sexual harassment performed by Life Storage employee, (LifeStorage Employee)of the 601 West Harrison location in Chicago, IL. Also, this illegal eviction has been mostly avoided by (LifeStorage Employee), Store Director located within Chicago, IL. No one has properly handled my case therefore,. I will not be ran away by illegal and criminal eviction notices I've already contacted the Illinois Commerce Commission, ABC 7 News and the Better Business Bureau.
If my case continues to be avoided than I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against Life Storage LLC including it's operator and owner Cobalt. I am being retaliated against and my access code has been disabled illegally and via retaliation due to many sexual harassment complaints by me and my sister, (Victim/Complainant) reporting (LifeStorage Employee). As of Friday June 03, 2016 he has disabled my access code illegally and my bill was due June 02, 2016. The access code is to be disabled the 5th day of none payment which is June 07.
2016. I am uncomfortable with meeting up or being within the presence of your employee (LifeStorage Employee) so, I will like for someone to be assigned with escorting to me to my unit of which my lock has been reported to be jammed for over 2 weeks. I do not feel comfortable with him speaking or being around him. In that case, I am filing a police report against him due to his unwanted sexual advances and criminal behavior bringing upon my emotional and mental disturbance.
I will move forward with court proceedings if this behavior continues and no corrective actions are taken place.
ATTENTION: The same person that sexually harassed me and my sister was the same person that gave me this eviction letter.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest. 1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking. Needless to say, 2 hours later when I..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."