Lifestorage - Sexual Harassment and Retaliation at Life Storage after Reporting Unwanted Sexual Advances
This message is for whom it may concern.I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division.
(LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing of a storage unit eviction against me due to my complaining of sexual harassment performed by Life Storage employee, (LifeStorage Employee)of the 601 West Harrison location in Chicago, IL. Also, this illegal eviction has been mostly avoided by (LifeStorage Employee), Store Director located within Chicago, IL. No one has properly handled my case therefore,. I will not be ran away by illegal and criminal eviction notices I've already contacted the Illinois Commerce Commission, ABC 7 News and the Better Business Bureau.
If my case continues to be avoided than I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against Life Storage LLC including it's operator and owner Cobalt. I am being retaliated against and my access code has been disabled illegally and via retaliation due to many sexual harassment complaints by me and my sister, (Victim/Complainant) reporting (LifeStorage Employee). As of Friday June 03, 2016 he has disabled my access code illegally and my bill was due June 02, 2016. The access code is to be disabled the 5th day of none payment which is June 07.
2016. I am uncomfortable with meeting up or being within the presence of your employee (LifeStorage Employee) so, I will like for someone to be assigned with escorting to me to my unit of which my lock has been reported to be jammed for over 2 weeks. I do not feel comfortable with him speaking or being around him. In that case, I am filing a police report against him due to his unwanted sexual advances and criminal behavior bringing upon my emotional and mental disturbance.
I will move forward with court proceedings if this behavior continues and no corrective actions are taken place.
ATTENTION: The same person that sexually harassed me and my sister was the same person that gave me this eviction letter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest. 1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking. Needless to say, 2 hours later when I..."
- "We bought a king size mattress set which is fine. Expensive, but fine. We also bought 2 recliner chairs. 1 chair works ok. The other we had replaced twice and..."