Lifestorage - Sexual Harassment and Retaliation at Life Storage after Reporting Unwanted Sexual Advances

1 of 2 Lifestorage reviews

This message is for whom it may concern.I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division.

(LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing of a storage unit eviction against me due to my complaining of sexual harassment performed by Life Storage employee, (LifeStorage Employee)of the 601 West Harrison location in Chicago, IL. Also, this illegal eviction has been mostly avoided by (LifeStorage Employee), Store Director located within Chicago, IL. No one has properly handled my case therefore,. I will not be ran away by illegal and criminal eviction notices I've already contacted the Illinois Commerce Commission, ABC 7 News and the Better Business Bureau.

If my case continues to be avoided than I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against Life Storage LLC including it's operator and owner Cobalt. I am being retaliated against and my access code has been disabled illegally and via retaliation due to many sexual harassment complaints by me and my sister, (Victim/Complainant) reporting (LifeStorage Employee). As of Friday June 03, 2016 he has disabled my access code illegally and my bill was due June 02, 2016. The access code is to be disabled the 5th day of none payment which is June 07.

2016. I am uncomfortable with meeting up or being within the presence of your employee (LifeStorage Employee) so, I will like for someone to be assigned with escorting to me to my unit of which my lock has been reported to be jammed for over 2 weeks. I do not feel comfortable with him speaking or being around him. In that case, I am filing a police report against him due to his unwanted sexual advances and criminal behavior bringing upon my emotional and mental disturbance.

I will move forward with court proceedings if this behavior continues and no corrective actions are taken place.

ATTENTION: The same person that sexually harassed me and my sister was the same person that gave me this eviction letter.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #860779

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifestorage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Lifestorage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lifestorage.
Filing a new complaint about
×