Phoenix, Arizona

This company, (Life Cell Skin), doesn't just try to rip you off . . . their customer service stinks!!!

I spoke to Victoria Menard who said she would rectify the situation and if I had any problems, to call her back. I did call days later and asked for her and her co-worker said she is on the phone and put me on hold. The co-worker then came back on the line and said she wasn't in. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. So Victoria Menard's supervisor comes on and is rude and defensive. This woman, Victoria Menard's supervisor should never talk to customers and should NEVER be in customer service.

I wanted to report a company that without authorization, put a pending amount of $189 on my account. I asked for a free trial of their skin cream and they said try it for just $1.25 in shipping and then charged my account $1.25. Then they put a pending charge of $189 which caused the bank to hold that amount aside which then caused my account to be overdrawn. This all was done on a Sunday and the $ was held and transferred within minutes.

When I called them and cancelled the order based on unjustly putting a hold on my account, they told me it is on their website . . . take a look . . . http://www.lifecellskin.com/#Top

Do you see anything on this site that says when you give us a debit card, we will hold $189 from your account.

So I waited until Wed. to see if they have taken off the pending charge and reimbursed me my $1.25 and they haven't. So I called and asked to talk to a supervisor and the supervisor says it isn't their problem, that the site says they can do it and it may take 72 hours to reverse it . . . (which amazes me since taking from my account was done immediately, even though it was a Sunday!)

I kept trying to talk and she just spoke over me, "It's on the website."

Every time I opened my mouth to say something, she would interrupt and say "It's on the website." I would stop then, take a breath, and try to say something again, and she would interrupt with, "It's on the website."

So all I could do in defense is borrow money to put in my account until they can fix it. Tell me, is that just? That a company can cause you financial problems when you only agreed to pay $1.25? And there isn't anything you can do??

Review about: Life Cell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lifecellskin?

Comments

Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States #945297

i never even placed an order with lifecell.somehow they got a hold of all of my information.

charged my DEBIT card. so I went to my bank thinking someone stole my card # and did get my money back and changed my card number but about a week later I received the product! I never even had heard of lifecell I had to google it when I saw that charge just to find out what it was. I have no idea how that could even happen.

this company need to be shut down.especially if their product doesn't even work.

anonymous
Brampton, Ontario, Canada #749904

Yep....got me, too.I just called my bank and the third payment has come out already.

I just say the second for 200 dollars. Next is 161. Bank wont stop payments. Got to get a hold of someone and make arrangements to send all the *** back.

I never saw any terms that said this would happen when I ordered the 'FREE TRIAL' Lesson learned.

They have a happy chat line that is willing to talk as long as you aren't cancelling.

Eileen.

I suspected they would do something like this, so I tested them by giving them a wal mart money card that only had $2 on it.I looked at the statement, which said, declined, but saw that they had posted an attempted charge of over $200.

I'm sure glad I didn't use my bank card!

Not only that but when you sign up, they will charge you exorbitant monthly charges for their product.I did find that on their website.

SPARROW1935

I CAN ENDORSE ALL THE ABOVE COMMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO MY EXPERIENCE WITH LIFE CELL. BEING FAMILIAR WITH BANKS AND HOW A RESERVE ON SOMEONES ACCOUT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE, LIFE CELL SAID BECAUSE I USED A DEBIT CARD IT WAS "NECESSARY" THEY

PROCESS IMMEDIATELY TO GUARANTEE PAYMENT IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE ITEMS.

ACTUALLY THIS IS BANK FRAUD SINCE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE "ANY FUNDS BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT" UNTIL THE TRIAL PERIOD HAD PASSED.

DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OFFER FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR THE UNEXPECTED DRAFTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT