Reply by Life Alert Nov 14, 2013

Life Alert is an equal opportunity employer and strives to treat people professionally and with respect. Although we humbly thank this gentleman for his service to our country, he was terminated not because he is a patriot but because of unprofessional behavior in the office and with fellow employees. Moreover, as this independent seller knows, his productivity had dropped severely.
Author's
New York City, New York

Five years of being one of LIFE ALERT'S top national producers, one of the most awarded sales representatives of all time in the New York Office, never missed work, and never had a complaint from any clients. My name is on ever plaque on their walls. My office was adorned in a US Flag, MIA Flag, and a Wounded Warrior Project Flag. My patriotism sure pissed someone in power at Life Alert off. Wrongly accused of others courageous actions, I was fired and then received letter from Life Alert's attorney threatening me with legal action after their witch hunt. Visit: I Support Wayne on YouTube or Google and scroll down to the link, or go to indiegogo.com I Support Wayne for the defense fund link: http://igg.me/p/168902

Contact me with any questions about life alert or ask for a copy of my press release.

God Bless You and God Bless America!

Review about: Sales Representative.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Life Alert?