I bought a Florabest Walk in Green House from LIDL last spring, a self assembly item consisting of interlocking poles and a moulded synthetic cover with a double zip fold away entrance on the front.
Although the item has a three-year warranty it has fallen into nothing more than a framed net as the plastic component of the cover is obviously NOT UV tolerant and all the plastic has deteriorated just leaving the webbing.
I complained to the parent company of LIDL in Scotland by email and after several to and fro mails with them asking for the IAN number which I assume was on the discarded box. This item costing £39.99 is not value for money and if like me you don't keep boxes and receipts for more than a year you are stuffed. This is a warning to any potential purchasers of these Florabest and Garden Line Products, DON'T expect them to last as the covers are not UV tolerant and thus not fit for purpose under the trades description act.
All you get from the company is the run around, send in pictures etc. Then no result. I now have a greenhouse that is a framed net.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Answer i got in reply to my complaint
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."