License 123 - Ripped off by a License123.com when sold me 6 biz licenses that I now know did not need!
If you are a small business owner and are in the process of finding a company that will help you obtain business licenses or permits be careful who you go with!I contacted License123.com for my biz licenses BIG MISTAKE!
I was told in the very first sale call that I needed 6 licenses. For the record, I had informed the sale rep that already had some like my: Food Managers Certificate, Company formation LLC, Sales Permit TX and Tax Subchapter and he still insisted that I still needed to 6. I was charged $695 for 6 licenses NOW I know did not need and funny thing the sales rep told me that he couldn't disclose the name of the licenses before purchasing them. It took me 20 days to get and many emails to finally get the name of the licenses they charged me for.
To my surprised they charged for the ones I already told me I had! I called the manager and he was very rude, he cut me off, didn't really let me explained myself and had the nerve to tell me that I had wasted their time and not explaining myself correctly from the beginning! what a joke! Not only they sold me more things that I didn't need on purpose, but they have a very poor trained staff that had no idea what they were doing.
Trying to get me a DBA when I already had an LLC. They even sent me an email letting me know that an inspector would come by to inspect my location on Wednesday and to my surprise the inspector shows up on a Tuesday. Very disorganize company. A bunch of amateurs.
They lied to me by selling me more licenses than I needed. The manager was rude to me.
The staff has no training what so ever and to make matters worse they won't even refund my full amout of $695!Bunch of thieves!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business License
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."