Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual and its employee John B Schulte (attorney)

103 of 200 Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews

I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance with Liberty Mutual.

A few days after the fire I was given an advance on my policy. Days after that, I obtained a phone call from Liberty Mutual and without the company giving me a reason..."they cancelled my policy". My premiums were paid up to date.

I have been fighting with Liberty Mutual (demanding a reason why I was cancelled, filed a complaint with my state's insurance commission, hired an attorney, etc.).

After 2 1/2 years, I get a call from an attorney named John B. Schulte of Bedford, New Hampshire. This attorney is also an employee of Liberty Mutual.

Attorney Schulte is a very rude, disrespectful, likes to threaten, very intimidating, deceptive human being. He needs to take a class on how to be compassionate and a human.

In the beginning of the year, he called me to setup a time for a deposition. I went to the deposition an he asked questions about my family, work among other things that were not related to the fire.

It was a month after the deposition he called me and told me that he had a settlement offer and to call him back the next day. I did call him back and I was told that there was no settlement to be made, he claimed that my Renter's Insurance Application was a fraud!!!

My advise for anyone who considers renter's insurance, home insurance, auto insurance, etc. do not go with this company. I have binged this attorney and company and there are numerous complaints regarding both parties.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 200 Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews

Sep 21, 2015 #1036661

Hello, these sleezebags did myself a double blow! They failed to
pay a large-loss home claim and then their adjuster pocketed
a check! His name is Mike Famligletti of Bedford MA or NH office!
I pray that God will be vengeful in this instance!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.