Lgi Homes - Couln't be happier! Manor, Texas

100 of 259 Lgi Homes reviews

From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to get approved. He showed us an Erie floor plan that was exactly what we were looking for but, we needed a little time to get our credit up, so we picked a lot that had not been built yet overlooking a little pond. That gave us 3 months to work on our credit. David put up the SOLD sign on the open field and our lot was earmarked for us! We all worked towards our dream of finally getting out of the rent rut.

After several attempts and not even being sure we qualified on closing day, we moved into our new home! Three months from dirt field to finished home! The house is beautiful, fully landscaped, and was move-in ready on the promised closing day.

This has been an excellent experience and I highly recommend LGI Homes - Manor, Texas to anyone looking to get away from the Mopac rat race and downtown traffic.

By the way, I realize this page is for pissed-off reports, but they don't have a place for unsolicited praise! You only hear the bad stuff here, and the good really goes unreported.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lgi Homes House
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #754144

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lgi Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
100 of 259 Lgi Homes reviews

May 31, 2016 #1166969

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE REVIEW, WE PRAY OUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE LIKE YOURS DID! THANK YOU AGAIN! & GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.