Verified Reviewer

Sir, with deep regrets Im sending this complaint. We have almost 9-10 LG televisions here, that is including TVs kept in clinics.

No doubt, your product quality is superb. But after sale service here in Kannur is not up to the standard. Few months back we had complaint with tv as it gets switched off automatically after few minutes, and after complaining, they send person to repair it, but after they repaired and went, we switched off immediately and after a week I switched on the tv and found that the problem exits even now. Again I called them, they said a part has to be changed, so we paid for the parts and changed.

To my surprise, the same problem existed even after the parts was changed. Now again I gave complaint, and the person came and told another part has to be changed, again I paid for that part also. Now after they went, I dint switch off the tv but it was in on position and after an hour, it again got switched off. Now Sir, in spite of spending money on service charges and replacing parts, I am really having a tough time with this tv now.

They dint examine properly and dint give us the exact picture of what went wrong. Your company being the leading one, I really feel disappointed by the seeing the work of the service people here. I am tired of calling them now. Instead on spending so much amount on this repair, I could have bought a new tv.

Please consider my complaint as a genuine one and take necessary steps to repair it without any complaint again.

Theres another plasma tv, which they came and checked and told that the part is unavailable and closed the complaint. With the amount spend on both the TVs, I could have bought a new one.

Its really really sad, as in spite of taking so much pain and trouble, both the TVs are not working. I humbly request you to take necessary action and please please repair my TVs as early as possible..

User's recommendation: No comments.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lg Electronics India Cons: In spite of the service person had come mutiple times, He failed deduct the exactly what had gone wrong, Lot of money was spend on changing mother board, Power board.

Comments