I GOT MY LG WASHING MACHINE REPAIRED ON 2-7-21 BY YOUR COMPANY. THEY CHANGED THE PCB AND CHARGED ME RS.6767/-.

A WARRANTY PERIOD OF 3MONTHS WAS ASSURED. NOW AFTER 2 MONTHS I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE MACHINE. YOUR EXECUTIVE CAME AND TOOK THE WASHING MACHINE ALONG. I WAS TOLD TO WAIT FOR A DAY OR TWO AND THAT HE WOULD CALL AND INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND CHARGES IF ANY.

AFTER MY REPEATED CALLS FOR 5 DAYS I GOT A RESPONSE THAT MY MACHINE IS REPAIRED AND I NEED TO PAY RS.8350/- TO GET MY MACHINE DELIVERED TO ME. I WAS NOT INFORMED ABOUT THE CHARGES AND MOREOVER THE PAYMENT IS FOR THE SAME PARTS THAT THEY CHANGED EARLIER AND WHICH ARE IN WARRANTY. APART FROM THAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR LABOR AND TRANSPORT CHARGES WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF LIKE EARLIER THEY HAD CHANGED THE PARTS AT MY HOME ONLY.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE ASK YOUR EXECUTIVES TO STOP HARASSING CUSTOMERS WITH THESE FRAUDULENT CHARGES AND MISINFORMATION. PLEASE MAKE THE DELIVER MY MACHINE AT THE EARLIEST.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi