2.0

Sir, Sub: Customer Complaint / LG TV LED 43UK6360PTE 43UHD IPS 4K This is to inform you of the complaint I have regarding a LG TV, I purchased recently. Following are the purchase details.

Model : LG LED 43UK6360PTE43 UHD IPS 4K Shop : M/s. RESHMI HAPPY HOME, Pulliman Jn. , KARUNAGAPPALLY, KOLLAM, KERALA Bill Details : RHB 6239 / 5th September 2020 / Rs.38,900.00 When I Purchased this TV, there was a black spot on its display and it was replaced when I brought it to their knowledge . But the replaced TV also had the same problem and the technician made me assured that it was just the dust particles and nothing more.

It was working well until June 5th 2021 , when I found there was a break in the inner panel. I reported it to customer care on the same day itself. But the technician couldnt attend the case till 16th June 2021, due to Lock down. The technician came on 17th June and informed that the inner panel has broken and that I have to replace it by myself.

This TV is currently under warranty as it is less than a year since I purchased it. I selected LG due to their quality products with reasonable cost and good service support. But now, I am very much disappointed at your service and doubt the quality of your products. Since the TV is under warranty period, I expect you to replace its inner panel at free of cost.

Please find the details above for your kind perusal and favourable considerations.

Hoping for an immediate response, Yours Sincerely, YOBIN KOSHY CHERIAN. +91 8547****87.

Location: Thrissur, Kerala