Wellington, Florida

I bought a Lexus 7/10 broke down months later said carbon build up on engine cause a old lady must have drove it and didn't punch it enough???Come to find out later needs new engine.

Related: Review about Lexus Car from Houston, Texas

Which they did in between this my car was completeley MELTING inside. On my cloths in my finger nails what a mess! Now supposedeley recalled I have dealt with this mess for five years. Why??

Are they paying my cloths bills its smeared all over leather inside also new radio steering wheel locked up causing very scarey scene....Brakes what else!!

Review about: Lexus.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lexus Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments

Laurensashee

I have to add my car was Certified??

Lexus - Horrible Customer Satisfaction Lexus "So i just recently bought an IS250, it was out of warranty by less than 4k miles, any who, 2 days later i start to notice that the rubberized dash..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Lexus - Review Lexus "Just Keep Honor. I just met a issue about Lexus. Maybe I am a PM style. But I was so anger . Taiwan Lexus sent the material's picture to USA..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more I love DHgate! Dhgate "Dhgate is a website where it is safe to buy products that are fairly priced and of excellent quality. Ive been a customer for a couple of years now and..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more