Review about 2008 Lexus Is250 from Homestead, Florida

29 of 71 Lexus reviews

I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old.The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart.

Spoke with headquarters and they gave me financial assistance of $1,120. I chose to replace my dash board (because I could no longer see out of the windshield due to the glare produced from melting rubber). As the car was in the shop having the dash replaced, I had the to replace the door actuator because that broke as well. (Under warranty) when I picked my car back up And went to leave Lexus of Kendall I notice a had a huge gash in my driver door panel from the installation of the actuator.

Contact Lexus about the problem(I did not bring my car to them with a gash in the door panel). Lexus told me that because of the quality of the door panel when I brought the car to them they would not replace it even though they acknowledge they damaged it. Very disappointed in the service of Lexus.

They do not stand behind they product at all!I would never recommend a Lexus to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Lexus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 71 Lexus reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.