Orlando, Florida
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

So i just recently bought an IS250, it was out of warranty by less than 4k miles, any who, 2 days later i start to notice that the rubberized dash has gotten dirty, i try to swipe the dust with my hand just to get it stuck in this black/green goo, a two day old car is melting in the florida heat, so i decided to call Lexus for advise, they asked me to take the car to the dealer so they can take pictures and send them to corporate, all groovy at this point, i got a couple of calls back and forth with a case manager last name aguilar, 2 weeks go by just to get a call back saying that they couldn't assist me in any way, shape or form, now i just wanted the *** car to be cleaned at least but on a car new to me less than a week old to be melting and for them to deny any assistance is a little disappointing, the luxury line of toyota would not offer me any assistance, way to keep your customer satisfied, now every VP from NBC/universal and Comcast Cable that asks me why is the dash looking like that i will simply say Lexus doesn't care for their customers one bit and i cannot recommend them any longer.

Review about: Lexus Is250.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #761174

I agree just heard from Lexus today they will pay $500 toward a $2000 dash. Ha I told them to keep their $500 I will never buy another Toyota or Lexus again,and we have had five different models but no more.

Your Lexus suck with peeling d

It is not a new car, it is old, like you are.

Why should Lexus pay when the car is out of warranty?

Their financial commitment is over. Why didn't you buy a new car?

Your VP friends will laugh at you while they get in their Mercedes or Porsches, new cars, not an old one like you have...