Lexington Park At Westchase - Veronica Winona Osterstuck/Veronica Neponsixterstuck ARRESTED for DUI, THEFT, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Also uses the name Veronica Neponsixterstuck) has been arrested for THEFT and was arrested again for BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE), then arrested yet again for DUI.
This person is manipulative and works at apartment complexes dealing with peoples rent and funds. She is a drug addict/alcoholic and that is why she resorted to theft previously to fuel her drug habits.
She has a history of being verbally abusive as well as physically abusive (See her Battery/ Domestic Violence charges for beating in her own family) Then she uses manipulation to get herself out of taking responsibility for her actions when she gets caught or called out and tries to play innocent. Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Veronica Neponsixterstuck) laughs when she gets away with treating people bad and then if called out will put on the innocent act again. (Image of her wearing white was after she was booked into jail for THEFT. Look at that manipulative smile she puts on to try and act like she is innocent)
This is here to make all people aware of Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Veronica Neponsixterstuck) so that way they don’t fall victim to this thieving drug addict and her abusive manipulative ways. She has a track record for being violent (Beating on her own family members), stealing, and driving while drunk (And those are just the times she was caught) She has never taken responsibility for her actions and relies on her manipulation to get her out of trouble that she causes.
She STILL works at an apartment complex dealing with people’s money and has access to people’s private information such as social security number, and other sensitive information that she could possibly use to steal funds to fuel her habits. She apparently gets work through a Temp agency called Associates Unlimited in Tampa. The Apartment where she works now is called Lexington Park at WestChase in Tampa Florida and is run by Matrix residential/ A Pollack Shores Company.
Prior to that she worked at 5West which is also located in Tampa and also run by Matrix residential. Would you feel safe having someone like this who has violent tendencies, and has been ARRESTED FOR THEFT along with getting a DUI (time after time not taking responsibility for their actions and having a sense of self entitlement) working somewhere where they have access to ALL your personal information?
Makes you wonder how someone like this was allowed to slip through the cracks and have a job that gives her access to people’s sensitive information. Beware this person seems to have major issues.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- " I write to get your advice on a car rental and subsequent deduction of charges which are on dispute On the 20th Of January we hired a vehicle from..."
- "Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "The order rejected after got the order confirmation. I requested my friend to order the OTG (BanQ) for iPhone from Lazada Thailand. We got the confirmation for delivery. (the message..."
- "Sandeep packers are not reliable service. They are not at all professional. They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the..."
- "I took my 17 mo old Papillion to Banfield Vet on 3/3/11, he was in good health, per the documentation I have. All he needed was a Rabies shot...."