Westfield, New Jersey

Brought my son in and was skipped by three walkings after us which didnt even have sign in they was told to come on in room after walking in sliding doors.Was 30 min later after i spoke up and ask why was he not being seen by triage they blame the computer but nurse watched me sign in on computer.

Well in 30 min weve been here 3hours while all that was in before us in waiting room and more then three we was skipped by have left. Cant say cause they was so busy there was maybe 8 cars in parking lot when arrived. And one one amblance in almost 3hr. Finally doctor just check him out his ears(fluid on both and rash on his hands) and not sure when pink and blue hair was exceptable for doctors.

Very disappointed with e.r. staff here. Still dont know what rash is from steriod and sending him home.3 hours from 10 to 1 to get no straight answer just a pill and out door. Way i see it no betrer then care you get from roanoke memorial.

For as much as this doctors n nurses getting paid to laugh and cut up nand plan where they eating lunch it *** me off that i get im not sure well give him a pill and send him home.I rate this visit 0 got ready walk out but he needed be seen.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with LewisGale Medical Center?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1239028

How does the color of one's hair relate to the medical treatment they give you? That's the dumbest remark I've seen.