Houston, Texas

I used to wear 501's for work and pleasure, about 10 years ago the quality dropped so far (the crotch splitting) I stopped buy them for work, but continued buying them for nice casual wear away from work.I love the way they fit me, unfortunately I am now forced to change brands completely.

Related: Modern Levis Sucks

You sell a pitiful product! You have transitioned from one the most dependable, quality driven companies in the world to an embarrassment. I will NEVER again waste a penny on such a pathetic, profit driven, Mexican made disgrace.

Here is a few more words for the retarded site minimum of 100 words in a complaint.I was able to completely relay my disgust with levis in only 92 words.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Levis 501 Jeans
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Levis?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more