Canton, Ohio
Resolved

Update by user Feb 14

Levin finally contacted me.they sent us a gift certificate in the amount of $750.

it was to replace the recliner portion of our sectional.

unfortunately they do not sell this particular sectional anymore.we ended up using our certificate towards a new couch and recliner.

Update by user Jun 14, 2016

It has been since February and still NO response. This is so typical of Levin Furniture......

Update by user Mar 07, 2016

Still no response........typical service from them.

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2016

On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional.We also purchased the warranty on it.

I have been trying for the last couple of months to get an issue resolved. The warranty is supposed to be for five years. The leather started peeling on the recliner portion of the sectional. The spot is rather large - its where his head lays.

Also my sectional is a maroon color - it has faded in spots to a rather pink color. Plus the leather is cracking. (yes, it gets cleaned regularly with the stuff that your company supplied) The warranty company says this is not covered. When I talked to someone in Canton - where we purchased the furniture they told me the company Crypton went out of business - which is a lie.

I googled them and called them. My furniture that we paid $3000 for only lasted basically three years! We had purchased a living room suit from Levin before this and it lasted 14 years! I understand that things are not made as well as they used to be, but $1000 per year for a couch is ridiculous.

We are to the point of never purchasing furniture from Levin again.

Very disappointed in this whole experience.I always thought that leather was much better than the other materials out there - but this can't even be leather - it peels!!

Review about: Levin Furniture Leather Sectional.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Managment of defect claim, And am very disappointed.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Levin Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1285523

Stop buying bonded leather, its not real.

Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States #1186590

Hello again.Looking back over this site, I noticed that as of June 14th you were still in need of assistance.

If your issue is not resolved, please email us your name and phone number to info@levinfurniture.com. I will notify the customer service department to be on the look out for your email.

Thanks for posting again.-Kim

Greenville, Ohio, United States #1144533

It has been over TWO months and still have not heard from them.Poorest customer service I have ever seen.

The peeling is just getting worse.No way to fix it.......except to buy new furniture.

You got ripped off. Leather doesn't do that. Know what you are buying before spending your hard earned money.

to Anonymous Wooster, Ohio, United States #1133142

I agree......purchased the warranty that come to find out wasn't worth anything! As a previous customer of Levin - I will never buy furniture from them again! Very disappointed!

Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1106151

Here is the link

Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States #1106149

Good morning.I'm very sorry to read about your issues.

I have forwarded your message and photos to our corporate customer service managers. Please use the link below to fill out your contact information, and they will contact you directly to discuss. I hope that a fair and suitable resolution can be reached. We don't want you to be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.-Kim

to LevinFurniture Wooster, Ohio, United States #1116420

Already sent the exact same stuff as I posted here. And typically I have gotten NO response.......

to oldredpan Wooster, Ohio, United States #1133144

And still NO response.......not that I truly expected one......

to LevinFurniture #1157887

I still have not heard ANY response to my complaint!!!! It has been FIVE months now!!!