I purchased Levis 505 pants for my son the first day he wore them the belt loop fell of customer service was a joke someone who spoke only broken English said nothing he could do.The quality and customer service is the worst of and garment producer I have ever seen.

Levis always had great quality and customer service but now there products aren't fit for the shelf at your local Walmart and it sounded like customer service was located in the middle east somewhere.I will never purchase a levis product again.

Review about: Levis 505 Jeans.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Levis 505 Jeans
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Levi Strauss And Co?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more